By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic information, ASP.NET builders can create strong, datadriven websites with outstanding pace and potency, doing away with mammoth quantities of guide coding. ASP.NET Dynamic facts Unleashed is the 1st whole, useful advisor to Dynamic info for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic info, aiding builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra obtainable than ever sooner than. He offers validated code to resolve a large choice of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with step forward options for bettering developer productiveness, this ebook combines a hands-on instructional, “drill-down” factors of complex ideas, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed info on how to…
- Use Dynamic information elements to beat universal real-world consumer interface improvement challenges
- know the way ASP.NET Dynamic info builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- advance basic customized templates to dramatically decrease code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate consumer interfaces dynamically
- Create websites for info access, facts filtering, and numerous perspectives of data
- Use info Annotations to enforce robust validation logic
- Write easy, but potent automatic assessments to systematically ascertain the enterprise logic
- Create advanced interplay principles that aren’t restricted by means of unmarried entity gadgets or types
- Optimize I/O-bound company good judgment via enforcing it with T-SQL constraints, kept techniques, and triggers
- enforce role-based defense with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate complete data-driven net functions, whole with CRUD pages, advanced company principles, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic facts to aid complicated scenarios
- make a decision whilst Dynamic information can be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read Online or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Similar database storage & design books
Written with readability and a down-to-earth process, Sams educate your self SQL Server 2005 show in 24 Hours covers the fundamentals of Microsoft's most recent model of SQL Server. specialist writer Alison Balter takes you from easy techniques to an intermediate point in 24 one-hour classes. you'll research the entire simple projects valuable for the management of SQL Server 2005.
This ebook is a treasury for ETL builders / architects. it's very assorted from different ETL books within the manner that it truly is written with a top-to-bottom process rather than concentrating on info of an ETL instrument. each one bankruptcy offers an issue that an ETL developer/architect will face in the course of a true venture.
Java and databases make a strong blend. Getting the 2 aspects to interact, besides the fact that, takes a few effort--largely simply because Java bargains in items whereas such a lot databases don't. This ebook describes the traditional Java interfaces that make transportable object-oriented entry to relational databases attainable and gives a powerful version for writing purposes which are effortless to keep up.
Microsoft SQL Server is utilized by thousands of companies, ranging in dimension from Fortune 500s to small outlets all over the world. even if you are simply getting all started as a DBA, assisting a SQL Server-driven software, or you have been drafted by means of your place of work because the SQL Server admin, you don't want a thousand-page publication to wake up and operating.
- Microsoft SQL Server New Features
- Macromedia ColdFusion MX Development
- DB2 developer's guide
- Pentaho Kettle Solutions: Building Open Source ETL Solutions with Pentaho Data Integration
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services
Additional info for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
Action usually matches the name of one of the available page templates, such as the built-in List, Details, Edit, and Insert. 19, you might have also noticed that in this code the NorthwindEntities data model is registered with a ContextConfiguration object. The ContextConfiguration allows you to provide additional information to Dynamic Data regarding the data model, such as specify that all tables should be scaffolded by default. Scaffolding a table means making it visible to the user in the UI generated by Dynamic Data.
You can email or write me directly to let me know what you did or didn舗t like about this book舒as well as what we can do to make our books stronger. Please note that I cannot help you with technical problems related to the topic of this book, and that due to the high volume of mail I receive, I might not be able to reply to every message. When you write, please be sure to include this book舗s title and author as well as your name and phone or email address. I will carefully review your comments and share them with the author and editors who worked on the book.
Filter templates and the field generator are used to build list pages that allow search and display of multiple records. If you look back at the code samples, you might notice that the only thing tying them to a particular table is the configuration of the EntityDataSource control in page markup. By simply changing the page to initialize the EntitySetName property of the EntityDataSource programmatically, perhaps based on a URL parameter, you could reuse a single page for any number of different tables.